The Indian Journal of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery Awards for the year 2019 have been adjudicated.
- Dr. Balram Airan, New Delhi
- Dr. P.S. Seetharama Bhat, Bengaluru
- Dr. Vinayak Shukla, Vellore
Best Original Article – 2019
Malhotra A, Siddiqui S, Wadhawa V, Pandya H, Patel K, Shah K, Gandhi H, Garg P, Adalti S, Sharma K. ‘CLAS’ score: an objective tool to standardize and predict mitral valve repairability. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019;35:15-24.
Best Case Report – 2019
Awasthy N & Sharma R. Congenitally corrected transposition with isolated atrial septal defect and apicocaval juxtaposition: a hitherto undescribed cardiac cause of central cyanosis. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019;35:237
Best Reviewer Awards – 2019
- Dr. O. P Yadava – Editor in Chief
- Dr. Pradeep Narayan – Associate Editor
- Dr. Trushar Gajjar – Associate Editor
- Dr. Shamsher S. Lohchab, Rohtak
- Dr. Maruti Y. Haranal, Bangalore