Did you know…
Questions on interventional cardiology can be a welcome challenge! What is Criado classification?
A good knowledge of techniques in intervention and probable complications and solutions will take you a long way.
Did you read…
Rings and Slings!
A full chapter in Kirklin, it can be a full question for you. A very interesting and sometimes difficult clinical problem. Also read on interupted aprtic arch.
Journal articles to read…
- Exclusive Low-Molecular-Weight Heparin as Bridging Anticoagulant after Mechanical Valve Replacement
- Twenty-Year Experience With the CarboMedics Mechanical Valve Prosthesis
- Fontan Pathway Growth: A Quantitative Evaluation of Lateral Tunnel and ExtracardiacCavopulmonary Connections Using Serial Cardiac Magnetic Resonance
- Predictors of Prognosis in Patients with Mild to Moderate Paravalvular Leakage After Mitral Valve Replacement
- Invasive Mediastinal Staging: Endobronchial Ultrasound, Endoscopic Ultrasound, and Mediastinoscopy