Criteria for Life Time Achievement Award
- Names could be proposed by Executive Committee / two life members.
- Should be a member and have taken active part in the activities of the association.
- An unconnected member to propose / another to second and the data to be presented by them.
- 30 yrs of work in the field of cardiac (adult / pediatric/ thoracic) surgery and should have been a life member of IACTS.
- It should be available for scrutiny.
- Contribution to teaching, training, establishing departments, hospitals, etc.
- Social commitments and a service provider.
- Research and publications.
- Any original work or procedure.
- No major controversy / disciplinary action.
- No record of crime / conviction.
- Will take the help of academic council in selecting the candidates.
- Weightage can be given for awards of public recognition, recipient of overseas honors, awards, fellowships, etc.
- Should not be in active practice / service.
- There wont be any type of voting to select the candidates.
The names and details of the selected candidates will be put up on the website.