Nominations are invited for the following posts:
1. Junior Vice President – 1
2. Secretary – 1
3. Joint Secretary & Treasurer – 1
4. Executive Committee Member – 2
5. Venue for the IACTSCON2022
1. Criteria for Secretary, Joint Secretary & Treasurer, Junior Vice President, Executive Committee Member:
- The nomination must be proposed by a full member and seconded by a full member of the IACTS.
- Only a full member may stand for the election.
- If the nominee is a member (not a fellow or life member) of the association then he/she must have paid his/her membership subscription up to date.
- A member of the executive committee can be a nominee for the elections only if his/her letter of resignation for his/her current post in the Executive Committee is submitted along with the nomination form or his/her term is coming to an end.
- Fellows, life members and members are referred to us Full members of the IACTS.
- Additional Criteria for Joint Secretary & Treasurer: The Candidate shall be a resident of the city of Bombay where the registered office of the Association is located and shall manage the office under the direction of the Secretary. He/She may be referred to simply as Treasurer
Register for the post of Junior Vice President
Register for the post of Secretary
Register for the post of Joint Secretary & Treasurer
Register for the post of Executive Committee Member
Nomination Form for the Venue of the IACTSCON 2022